Job description / Role
Candidate should have local transferable IQAMA.
• Generation of new leads for LSTK Mechanical and E&I projects in SABIC and ARAMCO and other oil refineries, petrochemicals, or power generation plants.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements
• Regular visit to customer to understand the technical and commercial requirement.
• Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers
• Extensive support in achieving the division target
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Degree in Mechanical or others from recognized institute.
• 10 - 15 years of field experience as Business Development Leader- LSTK Mechanical and E&I projects in oil refineries, petrochemicals, or power generation plants.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in business development in KSA for SABIC & ARAMCO LSTK projects.
About the Company
Transforming organisations into growing, vibrant ant preferred enterprises by getting them the right people.
Unify Search Solutions (USS) is a focussed effort to “Recruit Right”.
Having carved a niche within the blue collared industry for over 3 years now we extend our man management skills into the white collared domain.
USS is a dedicated team of professional consultants, offering top of the line global executive recruitment & selection services.
The trait for spotting expertise from a plethora of candidates is what differentiates USS.