Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with strong background in top tier main contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement strategies, policies and processes to improve operations and service delivery to meet existing and future corporate objectives.
• Management of Sales & Business Development Program
• Strategic Planning and Marketing
• Strategic Partnerships and Joint ventures
• Relationship Building & Management (CRM)
• Investment Development, Promotion and Attraction
• Cross-Functional Leadership
• Executive Negotiation, Persuasion, and Communication
• Service/Product Development programs
• Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities.
• Deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity.
• University Qualifications: Engineering or any related degree.
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 10 years of experience in Business Development / Sales with focus on main contractors.
• Nationality Preference: Any nationality
• Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.