Job description / Role
Business Development Manager - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The largest food-at-work partner of choice in the middle east is looking for a Business Development Manager in Riyadh, who is hungry to support our accelerated growth. As a member of the Business Development team, you will drive the growth of our customer base. You are expected to strategically identify target customers, problem solve creatively, develop deep relationships with key stakeholders, and drive user acquisition results. You are an innovator who executes at lightning speed, experimenting with new customer acquisition strategies every week. You are a risk taker who excels at experiential and offline marketing channels. You obsess over metrics such as user acquisition costs, retention, and customer lifetime value. This position requires salesmanship, leadership, creativity, and perpetual analysis.
• Work closely with the Market Head to achieve accelerated growth goals.
• Execute robust and creative strategies to acquire new users in target locations (examples include email marketing and pitch presentations).
• Assist in launching new locations for LUNCH:ON and foster their continued growth.
• Generate unique ideas for marketing and sales strategies to grow our user base.
• Assist in segmenting the market and identifying the best matches for our business model.
• Proactive, proactive, proactive!
• University degree and previous experience in Sales, PR/Marketing, Communications, Operations/Logistics or related fields
• Passion for startups and the food industry
• Food & Beverage experience is essential
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills, proven record of achieving targets
• Strong oral and written Arabic & English communication skills
• Data-driven and analytical with calculated decision-making
• Hungry, creative, and courageous
• Hard-working, self-motivated
• Must be confident speaking in front of groups
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team setting
• Ability to execute quickly
• Saudi National
• Solid Network across the Kingdom especially Riyadh
• Riyadh Riyadh Province
• 2+ years
About the Company
The TechStream Group is an award winning, multi brand, talent investor & incubator. Each of our brands focus on unique technology "streams" that are disrupting & transforming the world around us.
Each of our brands are unique to the technology market they operate within, whilst being interconnected by our "Stream" branding sequence.
We follow a proven global operating model that utilizes cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence & analytics, all supported by a shared service & innovation centre in South Africa. Our Board of Directors and Senior Management team are passionate about talent & technology and strive to deliver real client value from every brand across the full technology stack.