Job description / Role
Manage the process of identifying revenue generating opportunities through thorough analysis of the feasibility of these opportunities, which are defined as new business models and assets separate from existing revenues.
Our client is a prestigious government entity contributing to the Saudi 2030 Vision.
* Identify initiatives and areas of improvement for existing assets and identify existing asset opportunities. The search for new and innovative business models aimed at increasing enterprise revenues and customer satisfaction.
* Support the Vice President for Business in identifying potential development opportunities for the enterprise in general including new assets and other business opportunities (e.g. marketing a new island, new bridge, etc.).
* Develop feasibility studies reports, identify the feasibility of proposed opportunities and manage relevant discussions with the Vice President and General Manager of Business.
* Conduct feasibility studies to determine the feasibility of new business opportunities and undertake to develop materials for periodic presentations requested by investors and other stakeholders.
* Identify investment requirements for jobs or the project and arrange funding in coordination with the Department of Finance.
An attractive package with benefits.
* A Bachelor's degree in engineering or any other related fields.
* At least 10 years' experience for a bachelor's degree.
* Experience of at least two years in a managerial position having worked in business development role in a similar-sized organization with a focus on strategic negotiation and business development management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
Brand Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||17 Aug|
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
Executive Director - PMO
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|