Job description / Role
Who are we?
We are a UAE based, company building brands in Saudi Arabia. We work across the fields of marketing, sales and distribution on several leading brands. We have a diverse team of nationalities, ages and backgrounds and together enjoy a cohesive working atmosphere. We are accommodating and reward good team spirit and work ethic.
What are the products?
You will be working on a premium imported beef and lamb brand across the supermarket and food service channels in KSA. This range is expected to expand in time.
Who will you work with?
You will work under the guidance of the Brand Manager based in the UAE. You will also have admin, marketing, management and finance support through other personnel.
What will you do?
The Business Development Manager will be the sole employee on the company in Saudi Arabia. Key responsibilities are listed below:
• Support the market’s distributor by listing the product with new customers in the supermarket and food service channels.
• Hit sales targets.
• Visit customers and review pricing, competition, RSPs, merchandising standards at the shelf. Customers include retailers, wholesalers, and restaurants.
• Conduct business reviews with customers and other stake holders to increase our range and sales.
• Provide deep insights into key factors affecting the industry, such as supply chains, market trends, industry relationships, trends.
• Monitor the service levels provided to our customers.
• Provide daily reporting to the UAE Brand Manager.
• Plan promotions with customers
• Implement marketing activities such as the placement of POSM, samplings in store
Successful candidate must:
• Have strong communication skills in English and Arabic
• Be a Saudi national
• Be well groomed and presentable
• Have a valid passport
• Work well unsupervised and maintain strong motivation
• Have high energy levels and be flexible with hours of work
• Able to work from home
• Have minimum 5 years’ sales experience in the meat industry or similar field
• Be available / flexible to travel with short notice
• Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
About the Company
A Leading International FMCG Company.
Business Development Manager (Saudi National)
Swisslinx Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company
Business Development Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation)
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|