Job description / Role
Role & Responsibility:
• Prospect, identify, and contact potential customers in the area of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation and other ingredient technologies to accurately assess customer needs relative to the characteristics of their business.
• Hunting and gathering with strategic target accounts.
• Initiate business development activities for the company IT services in specified geographies.
• Drive sales in IT services offering (Development, Testing and Infrastructure services).
• Communicate the strengths of company's offerings, and overcome objections.
• Maintain and expand relationships with strategic accounts. C- Level relationship and mapping.
• Responsible for managing large key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
• Develop client relationships at the CXO level; sell solutions, professional services and/or IT software services, 100% ownership of Sales & Marketing Development Cycle.
• Create Sales pitch/decks for presentations to prospective clients, campaigns and/or online presentations.
• Own proposal and SoW creation, tracking to closure and further on renewals. (Good to have).
• Build strong relationships with prospects through regular and systematic follow up and contact programs.
• 2-8 years of experience in B2B & B2C Solution Sales in client acquisition
• exposure to Middle East markets would be an added advantage
• Strongly emphasis on a consultative sales approach over "cold calling" approach. Degree in Business and Marketing is preferred.
• Must have worked in a Start-up environment
• An understanding of the onsite Business, preferably hands on experience in IT services organization.
• Pro-active, organized, dependable with proven ability to work well in small team/individual.
• High motivation and ambition level for rapid career and financial growth.
• Proven success in client orientation. Ability to build strong relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated proficiency in consensus and team building.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills & High proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
• Must be a post graduate in Management from a Tier-1 organization.
Good to have :
• Strong understanding of next-gen technology domain in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, machine Learning and, Robotic Process Automation
• Influence of disruptive technologies on business verticals in Saudi Arabia.
• Create and effectively present webinars representing the company on variety of topics for brand building and lead generation.
• Experience: 2-8 Years.
• Location: Saudi Arabia.
• Languages: English & Arabic
• Iqama Validity: 6 months (at least)
• Iqama: Transferable.
• Nationality: Indian, Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptian & Jordanian
About the Company
ZYCLYX is the world's leading automated IT solution provider with a diverse range of solutions aimed to enhance your operating performance. Our expertise includes Robotic Process Automation, AI, OCR, Network Security, Cyber Security, and other services.
In 2018, we were established to share our innovative solutions and core technology expertise to optimize the customer experience. The team at ZYCLYX provides efficient integrated systems after meticulous evaluation of risks and opportunities which address both short and long term challenges.
In collaboration with internationally recognized IT solution providers, we have catered to some of the leading brands in industries like Banking, Finance, Telecom, and more. We provide complete project management support right from conceptualization to implementation and assessment.
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager
Zyclyx Consulting Services
|Saudi Arabia||30 Nov|
Business Development Representative
Support Services Company Limited (SSC)
|Saudi Arabia||15 Dec|
Business Development Manager - Global Consultancy
|Saudi Arabia||24 Nov|
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|