Business Development Officer - Saudi National
Job description / Role
• Develop Business proposals for the clients (Word and PowerPoint)
• Develop and execute strategies to build projects pipeline
• Research the public and private platforms for the new business opportunities and keeping the management informed.
• Liaison with potential clients.
• Representing the company at Government institutions and attend bidding (if required)
• Arrange meetings and visits to the clients either physical or e-meeting to present AFMC
• Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Bachelors/Master’s Degree.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Development in Financial & Management
• Consulting company.
• Saudis are preferred.
• Bilingual: (English / Arabic) with professional English and Arabic writing and Speaking skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team member.
About the Company
AFMC helps its clients to identify and implement the suitable actions that will create sustainable value.