Job description / Role
We are seeking a resourceful Business Development Specialist to expand our business and improve our branding initiatives. As a Business Development Specialist, your duties will include establishing networks with industry specialists, maintaining valued customer relationships, and negotiating deals.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in business development strategies and marketing. Accomplished Business Development Specialists are experts in identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities.
• Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
• Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
• Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
• Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
• Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
• Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
• Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
• Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
• Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
• Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Development or Marketing, or similar.
• Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
• Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in a related industry.
• Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including NetSuite and Odoo.
• Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
• Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
• Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
• Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
• Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
• Ability to advise on possible joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
About the Company
Silah offers a robust suite of distributed workforce solutions and outsourced capabilities, including Telework Management Services, Time Tracking & Productivity Management Software, SaaS-based talent management platforms, e-Learning Solutions and a wide range of HR consulting & services.
Our Talent Management Services and platforms enable talent acquisition, development and measurement in a totally virtual environment. And, because of our ability to recruit without boundaries and train 100% virtually through our SaaS-based e-Learning platform, Silah increases operational efficiencies and improves speed to competency.
Founded in 2013, Silah has become one of the most trusted and leading Telework Service Provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Silah helps companies to be able to manage remote workers just as if they were in the same office, maintaining a high level of productivity when working remotely, Dramatically reduce cost and improve the time spent on productive activities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Business Development Manager - KSA National
|Saudi Arabia||8 Mar|
Business Development Director
Membership Sales Manager
Big Fish Recruitment