Job description / Role
- Bachelor’s degree in subject area.
- Leadership and team management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
- Enable the success of student academic achievement through implementation of the SABIS® curriculum and philosophy.
- Ensure proper planning and follow up for the academic progress of all students.
- Report regularly to the chair/dean regarding students’ performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
- Fulfill a requirement of 30 student contact hours per week.
About the Company
SABIS is a global education management organization that is backed by 131 years of success in educating students and preparing them for the future.
The SABIS Network dates back to 1886, when a small school was started in the village of Choueifat, Lebanon. The school survived conflict and wars, prospered, and expanded to become part of a global network known for educational excellence.
Today, the SABIS Network has an active presence in the public and private sectors in 20 countries on five continents.
A team of more than 8,000 employees in the network educates over 70,000 students, helping to prepare them for life and success in a rapidly changing world.
Teacher - Al Rabeeh Academy - Private British School
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
The Gulf International Private Academy (GIPA)
|Al Ain||14 May|
Assistant Education Manager
Teacher Of English, Math, And Science
Horizon International School