Job description / Role
PAD is building the world’s first cognitive city platform that will be at the core of NEOM: a $500bn smart city being built on the Red Sea at the nexus of Saudi, Israel, Egypt, and Jordan. By the end of 2021, PAD will have invested $100m USD and have a team of 300 FTEs, contractors, and consultants.
The business analyst at PAD is jack-of-all-trades role that supports the business operations team with all matters related to finance, procurement, and talent. The role of the business analyst is to help the leadership make data driven decisions about the business and help stand-up the business operations team. One of the primary responsibilities initially for this role will be to assist with talent and recruiting matters.
• Assist with regular business reporting, which involves working with multiple data sources and stake holders on a regular basis
• Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
• Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems which will include monitoring metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
• Suggest new procedures and policies to continuously improve the efficiency of the business operations department and the entire organization and to improve employee experience.
• Preparing paperwork, hiring schedules and facilitating smooth onboarding process for new hires.
• Coordinating with relevant departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
• Handling all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into human resource information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
• Providing effective and dedicated talent advisory service to employees in relation to leave and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change and all other employee-relations matters.
• Assisting in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
• Prior work experience as an HR Analyst or similar roles
• Demonstrated experience using Success Factors or other similar HR system
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to create and manage detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
• Good research abilities
• Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
• Relevant degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant fields
• Saudi national willing to relocate to NEOM Communities in Tabuk Province
About the Company
NEOM is a bold and audacious dream. It is a vision of what a New Future might look like. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it comes at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. NEOM is being built on the Red Sea in northwest Saudi Arabia as a living laboratory – a place where entrepreneurship and innovation will chart the course for this New Future. NEOM will be a destination, a home for people who dream big and want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living, working and prospering.
NEOM will include towns and cities, ports and enterprise zones, research centers, sports and entertainment venues, and tourist destinations. It will be the home and workplace for more than a million citizens from around the world.
Digital Business Analyst
One Thousand Walls
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Financial Reporting Advisor
|Saudi Arabia||3 May|