Job description / Role
Assignment and development path:
• The successful candidate will do preparatory work for the operational team, i.e. the selected candidate will be in charge of drafting the business and operational rules for both planned services.
• The work will be undertaken in collaboration with and under control of senior GPC experts and with the help of external consultants.
• The business and operational rules are expected to be the comprehensive operational documentation for GPC internal services, for participating central banks and for the participating banking communities of GCC countries.
• Documentation subsets will be generated for the respective user community.
• The operational documentation will describe the services from a legal, business, organizational, and IT point of view.
• Money market and FX aspects are also included.
• The documentation should be written in a simple and generally understandable language without losing the precision of the argumentation.
Qualifications, experience and skills
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration, economics or IT;
• Minimum of three years’ experience in payments or other operational banking areas; and
• basic understanding of the functioning of IT systems, organization of business processes and reasoning from a legal and economic point of view;
• good analytical skills in order to transfer conceptual documents into tangible operational documentation;
• readiness to learn and to adapt to a challenging “start-up” environment;
• good communication skills and an advanced command of English.
• Payment systems/services business and operational rules and the drafting of related documentation
• Have multidisciplinary knowledge (business administration, economics, legal, IT)
• Aware of finality term in RTGS operation context
• Have strong drafting skills
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.