Job description / Role
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Checks daily new Purchase Requests received in the system, and verifies departmental specifications data entered correctly.
• Ensures full detailed reasons/explanations are entered through data regarding the item/s requested to be purchased.
• Responsible for obtaining quotations for all purchase requests assigned.
• Ensures best quality, competitive quotes for all procured items.
• Ensures that all PR’s are properly completed with all necessary specifications, prior to allocation and forwarding for management approval.
• Ensures purchasing and delivery of all approved Purchase Requests on time to the receiving agent.
• Ensures timely delivery of all the items ordered on the Market List (F&B) daily before 11.00am.
• Prints necessary systems reports for updating and follow-up purposes for approved, not allocated and not authorized Purchase Orders.
• Follow-up with suppliers on items which are not delivered on time. Investigates any discrepancy in price and/or quality provided by the Suppliers.
• Monitors vendor reliability, dependability and establishes contact with prospective suppliers.
• Previous experience is an asset.
• Insert all requirements.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
• Insert all requirements as needed.
Visa Requirements: Please insert verbiage around hotel's ability to support visas/work permits.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.