Job description / Role
Required to join an FM company working on a large project in the Eastern Province of KSA. The successful candidate will provide advice to the Client or their software developers of the capabilities that a CAFM should have
• Test the developed system at various stages to ascertain it is functioning as a CAFM system would and advise accordingly
• Contribute to the user manual
• Develop a full understanding of its capabilities
• Develop templates for the collation of asset and other data
• Oversee the development of the asset register
• Assign SFG20 (or other specifications) to assets and frequencies
• In conjunction with other Service Providers allocate tasks and activities
• Spread out PPM evenly over the year
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree or diploma in a relevant subject
• Be a CAFM specialist able to provide advice and ensure it is utilised correctly
• Should have worked for an international company on large scale FM projects
• Excellent organisation and presentation skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Facilities Management Operations Director – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Operations Director - Facility Management