Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting our International Main Contractor client in relation to an impending new major project as part of the wider NEOM giga project in KSA.
This is a largescale 95km Potable Water Transmission Pipeline project and our client is looking to hire a Camp Manager.
- 20 years experience
- Degree or Diploma qualified
- Experience managing largescale labour/engineer & management staff camps for Infrastructure projects
- Management of general services and facilities including recreation, food halls etc
- Fluent in Arabic & English
- Must be located in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Operations Director - Facility Management
Infrastructure Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
General Manager - Facilities Management
Operations Director - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|