Job description / Role
Do you have experience working as Staff Nurse and your certificate can be recognized by the SCHS? If yes, apply today!
About the Company:
Our Client is a 406-bedded teaching hospital, accredited by JCIA and CBHAI. Presently there are centers of excellence in women's health, pediatric and adolescent health, including a Child Development Center specializing in autism and attention disorders. There is also provision of integrated services in internal medicine, psychiatry, orthopedic, urology, colorectal, breast, bariatric, plastic and endocrine surgery, orchidology, ophthalmology, dental and maxillofacial surgery.
About the Job:
Provides exceptional patient driven care and staff empowerment in a wellness environment aligned with organizational leadership standards of practice, namely integrity, leadership development, performance, professional and ethical behavior, communication, collaboration and professional commitment. Utilizes the nursing process, hospital policies and procedures and scope of practice, to ensure compassionate, safe and effective patient care. Provides clinical oversight within the team for junior staff
• Is accountable for utilizing the nursing process, appropriate tools, evidence based knowledge, empathy and compassion in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care for individual patients, while considering the individual’s holistic needs and in accordance with scope of practice, hospital policy and procedure.
• Demonstrates the knowledge and skills, including critical thinking, necessary to implement the nursing plan of care, nursing interventions and procedures, as necessary for the care of the individual patient taking into consideration the patient’s condition, culture and medical plan of care.
• Advocates for patient by guiding best practice and standards of care within multidisciplinary team.
• Reports any deterioration in patient’s condition to physician, escalating via chain of command as necessary.
• Works towards reducing length of stay by advocating commencing discharge planning on admission.
• Is an advocate for patient safety, minimizes patient risk by ensuring a safe environment and conditions.
• Follows all policies and procedures, reporting observed or perceived risks in a timely fashion.
• Suggests opportunities for improvement in care and in care environment.
• Uses transcultural awareness during all interactions with patients, families and colleagues.
• Works effectively with multidisciplinary team towards safe, effective and efficient patient outcomes.
• Maintains patient confidentiality according to policy.
• Ensures appropriate delegation of any duties when necessary.
• Takes appropriate action in emergencies.
• Documents all care accurately, completely and in a timely fashion.
• Demonstrates the computer skills necessary for carrying out duties.
• Bachelors/Associate Degree/ Diploma in Nursing (country equivalent).
• SCFHS nurse license.
• Country specific nurse license.
• BLS Certified (ACLS, PALS, NALS dependent on unit requirements).
• Home Country equivalent Board Certifications must be maintained when appropriate.
• 1 year internship for Saudi Nurses with BSN.
• 2 years Non-Saudi with BSN.
• 4 years Non-Saudi with Associate Degree/Diploma.
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.