Job description / Role
Catering Supervisor (Remote Sites) – Neom – Big Fish Recruitment
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Catering, Facilities Management, and Hospitality company. They are currently seeking a Catering Supervisor - Remote Sites to join their team in NEOM, KSA. The individual will manage Health & Safety and Food Safety standards. They should also have experience in remote sites and excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree holder
• Minimum of 10 years of experience and minimum 3 years’ experience as Section Head/Assistant Manager or Supervisor level.
• Must have experience in remote sites.
• Knowledge of Food Safety & Hygiene, ISO, and HACCP.
• Cost control/Cost Saving knowledge.
• Ability to coordinate with various departments for Quality, Hygiene & Food Safety related issues through understanding processes and approaches.
• Excellent communication skills on all levels
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization that is a leading player within the sector
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.