Job description / Role
The KKT Orthopaedic Spine Centers are a leading global network of pain treatment centers in 12 countries, focused on the most advanced treatments of pain from back, neck and joint conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The candidate will oversee all current and upcoming medical centres operation and management across the region. Will be in charge of current KKT Oman & the 3 upcoming KKT KSA centres rolls out and management as well as 4 other centres planned this in different countries. The candidate is expected to manage over 100 employees in 2019. All Centre managers will be reporting directly to him and he will be reporting to the Commercial Director
The candidate should be expert in:
- Centres operation management
- Centres staff selection & recruitment
- Centre staff development and management
- Achieving Financial KPIs and Operational Targets
- Manage centres financial and cash management
- Manage centres stock management
- Compliance with ministry of health rules & regulations, Labour low, civil defence & other government requirement
- Ensure customer satisfaction and top of class customer experience
- Experience in running and managing stores & outlets
- Experience in managing & developing people
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Experience in the medical sector is crucial
- Experience in KSA is a plus
- Start up and rolling out new clinics / medical centres is a plus
About the Company
Turning an Extraordinary Vision into Reality.
Back in the early 90's, when Dr. Khan first started developing KKT, his focus was on only one thing: Revolutionizing the diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of spine related pain.
In the course of treating thousands of cases of serious, often debilitating conditions, Dr. Khan carefully observed and researched various factors contributing to pain and the subsequent decline of the body, including the elusive 'misalignment' - shifts in the correct positioning of the vertebral column - that are at the core of many people's sufferings. He was also concerned with the deterioration of crucial tissues (such as the discs) in the spine. Patients were left struggling with chronic back and neck pain, often resorting to medications and injections for at best, temporary relief.
It was obvious early on that Dr. Khan needed to uncover a treatment that could target the root problem and not just the symptoms. He had delved into the entire spectrum of treatments in pain management, anti-aging, and hormone modulation to treat the suffering of patients through a revolutionary medical clinic, -International Center for the Spine . Dr. Khan assembled a remarkable team of physicians and scientists committed to furthering medical research in the spine related fields.