Job description / Role
Our client a leading contracting company in Saudi, as they are currently looking for a CEO to be based in the Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia.
JOB PURPOSE & REPORTING:
The CEO is a senior corporate role with an executive portfolio management bias. The CEO is responsible for providing strategic, financial, and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the senior management team to create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
The CEO shall, in all his actions, be responsible and accountable to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors and subject to the general laws, other legal provisions of the country and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Engineering Degree /Master’s Degree in Business or Operations Management.
- Has a minimum 15 years’ experience in operation & maintenance (incl. base load maintenance, turnarounds and shutdowns), and related support services in industrial plants (oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical plants, desalination and power generation plants)
- Has a minimum of (5) years’ experience in Executive C-level roles (incl. board experience)
- Technical experience preferred, but wider business and commercial understanding essential
- People Management skills and experience in managing multi-cultural staff and workforce is fundamental,
- Must possess exemplary business ethics.
- Very high standards of oral and written communication.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering