Job description / Role
Our client, a leading design firms in the Middle East with a diverse portfolio is looking for CFO to be based in Saudi Arabia.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Development of the organization’s financial management strategy, contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic goals, set performance standards and measurement, and analyze progress of activities against these goals.
• Be a major contributor to the development of our clients strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
• Lead all financial functions including Accounting, Tax and Planning.
• Direct the overall financial plans and accounting practices.
• Coach and ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
• Strong experience in finance and accounting, compiling and managing budgets
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar industry
• 10 – 15 years experience in Senior Management position
• CFA/CPA Qualified
• Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with prior experience overseeing multiple functions
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
Chief Financial Officer - CFO - Construction
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Chief Financial Officer