Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a global business within pharmaceuticals and healthcare looking to enhance their Finance team.
The CFO will be looking after the Gulf, Levant and KSA areas with full responsibility of P&L and balance sheet. The role will lead, organize, control, and identify business opportunities and exposures for the financial organizations in the Gulf / Levant region. It will have overall responsibility to develop strategies behind the cluster's financial processes and internal controls and provide financial strategic input to the business as well as to lead, manage and motivate the team to meet/exceed the challenging targets within a rapidly changing business
* Provide independent general business, entrepreneurial, consultative, analytical, Interpretive, strategic, and financial counsel to Cluster Head to attain sales, operating profit and key product market share objectives for the country.
* Lead and direct finance and control function of the cluster to ensure integrity of financial information, statements, internal controls, effective management of working capital where applicable.
* Partnering with the cluster head in determining the go to market models and 3rd party contractual agreements
* Monitor and enforce compliance to ensure legal compliance, all local country's laws and regulations and consistent application/compliance with Group corporate policies, procedures, ethics and adequacy of internal controls including internal and external audit recommendations.
* Collaborate with and control of supply chain and marketing to achieve defined KPIs.
* Drive and support tender management in the cluster
* Lead full accounting process for Rep Office and ensure appropriate awareness of Rep Office responsibilities are shared.
* Exercise the role of Business consultant to management by reviewing and making recommendations on financial and business growth implications in area of responsibility for business opportunities, product launches, new strategic directions, process improvements, etc.
* Candidates based in Riyadh or open to relocating to Riyadh will only be considered
* Industry experience across FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and healthcare will be given preference
* At least 10 years' experience of operational finance experience in direct support of a business with experience as a Controller/Reginal Finance Manager/Head of Finance
* Diverse geographic experience is ideal
* High level of communication skills in English and Arabic
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Financial Officer
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
|Saudi Arabia||27 Oct|
Director of Finance
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
Head of Finance
Director Of Finance