Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures the quality of all products produced in his section like:
- Deposing and trimming of meat
- Cutting of meats (portion control)
- Dating of portioned meats
- Rotation of stocks and proper storage
- Ensures production according to established recipes.
- Informs on a daily basis the executive chef on all relevant information in operational and personal matters, including information, which does not require the executive chef's action.
- Checks function sheets and sees to it that all food items for banquets and special functions are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Prepares on a daily basis food requisitions as assigned.
- Maintaining of cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators, freezers and work table tops.
- Ensures adequate supply of raw materials by checking stock levels daily
- Perform on a regular basis butcher test's for meat, poultry and fish.
- Checks all meat, poultry and fish received for quality standards.
Controls cost by:
- Maintaining adequate inventory of food
- Utilizing food surpluses
- Portion control
- Keeping wastage to a minimum
- Ensures that all machines, equipment and utensils are in working condition at all times and that the butcher shop and the assigned area is always clean and in a safe condition to prevent accidents.
- Performs the duties as may be assigned by the executive chef.
- Previous experience in the same field.
- Good communication in English
- Candidate must be in KSA with transferable Iqama
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.