Chief Engineer - Pre Opening
A Leading Resort In Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
- Responsible for the strategic initiatives of the Property Maintenance Department tied to business expansion ad pre opening functions including safety and snagging.
- Develops and implements strategies where key property maintenance metrics are identified, communicated and delivered where reports and tracking tools are effectively maintained in line with defined initiatives & targets.
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and departmental inventory is controlled and that target productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Proven experience in property maintenance with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Pre opening experience is a must
- Outstanding engineering and property maintenance skills
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Minimum of 5 years experience in hotel environment
- Transferable Iqama
About the Company
A leading resort in Saudi Arabia.