Job description / Role
Accountable for the financial planning, analysis, cost and risk management and governance of a large regional portfolio with multiple real estate asset classes
A leading mega project in the Kingdom
* Overseeing all financial aspects with regards to strategy, business plans, market research, operations and implementation across the region.
* Working closely with the central finance teams to ensure financial monitoring, reporting and performance of the region.
* Setting up and implementing risk management and governance across the portfolio.
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World
* Over 15 years of experience in leading strong finance function with expertise in financial planning, cost and project management, shared services integration, fund allocation etc.
* Real Estate developer experience in the region
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Director of Financial Planning & Reporting
Big Fish Recruitment
CFO - Logistics
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Irwin & Dow
CFO Chief Financial Officer (CMA, CPA Certified)
National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)