Job description / Role
Senior legal role with a newly established government entity, generalist responsibilities
This company has been established by one of the highest ranking Saudi government entities, it will operate as a shared services centre providing support to major projects and gigaprojects across the Kingdom. The personnel responsible for the creation of this entity are some of the most well regarded and highly regarded in Saudi Arabia today
* Handling all corporate/commercial issues relevant to the company
* Regulatory compliance duties
* Dispute management
* Responsible for establishing the legal dept from scratch - creating policies and procedures etc
* Act as a key strategic advisor to C-level and the board of directors
This is a prestigious role and one which will involve taking a crucial involvement in the government of Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be exposed to the very highest quality work, and will be reporting into high status management.
Whilst the responsibilities are challenging, the salary on offer reflects this and is very competitive.
To be considered you must satisfy the following criteria:
* KSA National and licensed lawyer
* Law firm background, combined with recent inhouse experience with a government entity
* Experience in a GC/Head of Legal role
* Solid grounding in corporate/commercial as well as regulatory work
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.