Job description / Role
Chief Operations Officer
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Excellent Salary & Benefits
• A highly successful, diversified, Saudi conglomerate.
• They began trading over 40 years ago one of their core business lines has been contracting for the energy sector.
• As the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia diversifies its energy mix, and has a high level of investment planned for the renewable energy sector, they have made the strategic decision to establish a business unit focused on contracting for renewable energy projects.
• This is a new position in the business and you will report to the CEO.
• You will structure the business to have a high level of competency and be able to successfully execute renewable energy projects, particularly Solar PV.
• You will utilise resources available within the general contracting business to be used on renewable energy projects.
• You will hire a small team of solar PV experts to add expertise to the business and develop the other personnel.
• You take overall responsibility for operational management and project execution for the new business unit
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
• 10+ years experience in the EPC or General Contracting sector.
• 5+ years experience with utility scale Solar PV projects.
• Previous international experience.
• Happy to make a long term commitment to working in Riyadh.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.