Job description / Role
The role will be responsible for the end-to-end development of the residential portfolio, namely design through to delivery in accordance with the overall development strategy. The Chief Residential Development Officer will be responsible for the strategic planning, conceptual design, development and timely delivery of all residential assets.
Our client is a major real estate developer in the Kingdom, that has successfully developed and delivered a large mixed-use development portfolio.
* Lead and manage the entire project life-cycle for residential assets from feasibility studies, conceptual design, project planning, development to construction and delivery.
* Oversee the progress of projects at each phase and ensure they are in line with set KPIs, budgets and timelines.
* Liaise with the Board and Executive Management along with external stakeholders and appoint and manage contractors and consultants to set strategic vision for the residential real estate portfolio, gain project approvals and licensing and launch the projects in the market.
* Provide leadership to the project development and delivery team, while liaising across various verticals in the organisation (Sales & Marketing, Procurement etc) to ensure successful planning and completion of the project.
* A competitive package with attractive benefits
* Career progression
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Real Estate Development and preferably Masters degree in Business Administration.
* A minimum of 10-15 years experience with well-established real estate developers in the region, having successfully overseen end-to-end development and delivery of projects, preferably residential or mixed-use.
* Proven ability to set-up and lead dynamic project development and delivery teams.
* Technically strong and strategically focused professional with ability to oversee entire value chain.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.