Job description / Role
We are currently seeking for young, dynamic, self-motivated Chief Steward who will ensure the effective and efficient operations of the Stewarding Department cleaning processes and maintenance of health, safety and hygiene in all F&B areas.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
Herewith a brief overview of the responsibilities, full job description and expectations will be discussed during the interview process:
- Trains and supervises the stewards who stock the kitchen pantry, wash dishes, work in the storeroom and stock or deliver food and supplies
- Responsible in ensuring stewards know and follow company policies regarding cleanliness and procedures of organization that keep their areas running efficiently.
- Keeps track of inventory, orders supply and equipment, and works with the catering department when banquets or events are scheduled to plan for the food, supplies and staff that will be needed.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar position in a five-star property.
- Creative and passionate about customer service
- In-depth knowledge of hygiene best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional standards for cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Experience managing inventories and stocktaking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on holidays.
Your team and working environment:
Swissôtel Living Jeddah, offers a 5 star living experience in the heart of city. Close to iconic attractions and an array of businesses, our stylish hotel is ideally located for both business travelers and those vacationing in the Kingdom. Savor international cuisines at our dining destinations. Indulge in luxurious pampering at our spa and outdoor pool.
150 luxurious serviced apartments and studios are within reach of the city ' s cultural attractions. Get the experience of the International cuisine at The Quarter, and refreshing beverages at the NEST Lounge.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.