Job description / Role
Chief Technical Officer - Large Private Estate
START DATE: June 2020 - Pending Flight Restrictions due to COVID
PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing and overseeing a team of c. 15 people, ensuring that all works are done properly. This is a managing role but also hands-on. The successful candidate will assist the team if needed
• Resolve problems such as temporary emergency repairs, leaks, small-scale construction and repair projects, including AV/IT and electronics troubleshooting.
• Obtain and analyse quotations for all works involved.
• Manage and supervise maintenance and repair works done by external contractors, able to report any defects and ensure works are up to standard.
• Inventory and storage control, ordering.
• Develop and manage budgets with upper management
• Male due to accommodation arrangements.
• No visible tattoos/non smoker
• Degree or Higher in Building Services / Engineering or Facilities Management
• Must have extensive experience in project coordination, maintenance in building construction or property management activities gathered in respected 5* world-renowned deluxe properties, and/or private residences and/or for UHNWI Clients.
• High level understanding of AV/IT and networking, and able to understand and communicate problems with these systems to specialists and upper management.
• Extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC and MEP. Additional skills and experience in masonry, carpentry, locksmithing and painting would be a plus.
• Leadership skills and capable of delegating tasks and motivating a maintenance team
• A keen eye for details to provide a flawless experience to Guests
• Fluent in English and able to write reports and procedures.
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.
Senior MEP Manager
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)