Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Civil Engineer who is responsible for the allocated project to ensure the highest level of service to the client.
• Map all stakeholders and define their requirements
• Develop stakeholder management and communication plan
• Lead on Stakeholder Engagement and interfacing activities for the project
• Review Consultant’s and Contractors’ stakeholder management plans
• Coordinate with relevant government agencies and client
• Manage the key stakeholder interfaces
• Ensure the appropriate resources are in place to meet current and future commitment
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering with minimum 10 years relevant Stakeholder management
• Experience interfacing with stakeholders in the roadway/utility sector
• Good Understanding of stakeholder engagement activities
• Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures within projects and clients
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.