Job description / Role
• Extensive experience in providing oversight and technical support on environmental monitoring of complex marine Dredging and reclamation projects.
• Review Analyze and recommend on contractor’s waste management and environmental management plan.
• Monitor construction activities to ensure contractor’s compliance with environmental regulations.
• Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports
• Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems.
• Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures
• Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks
• Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs.
Qualification & Experience
• Graduate Engineer in ecology, sentimental engineering or related with 20 years’ experience in sea ports/ Marine construction projects.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Work location is Ras Alkhair
• Good command on MS Office
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.