Job description / Role
GE Healthcare is seeking to hire DGS Clinical Education Specialist to perform clinical education training on X-Ray and Vascular systems to Customers in the Middle East and Pakistan region and when needed, in other regions.
- Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer's safe and effective use of GE equipment, maximizing image quality and productivity.
- Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Survey, etc.)
- Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization
- Provide in depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
- Develop content and deliver classroom courses at the regional Customer Training Facility.
- When requested, support congresses, road shows, exhibitions and user meetings.
- When requested, provide on-line application (OLA) support for customers.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and Regulations
- Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes.
- Radiographer degree
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites 70 to 80% of the working time (annual average)
- Fluent in Arabic and in English
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in the DGS Modality
- Teaching skills or teaching experience
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of GE's or competitor's products
- Previous experience as an Application Specialist in another company
- Computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, notions of Linux)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Riyadh
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE\'s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE\'s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it\'s the world\'s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world\'s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.