Job description / Role
Clinical Resource Nurse - Vascular - KASCH
Nursing and Midwifery
Radiology/ Diagnostic Imaging
To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you should hold a passport from Australia/ Austria/ Belgium/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ France/ Finland/ Germany/ Holland/ Ireland/ Italy/ Latvia/Netherlands New Zealand/ Norway/ Portugal/ Slovakia/ Slovenia/Sweden/ United Kingdom/Spain/ Greece/ Switzerland.
Join the multicultural, multinational team of nurses working for the most prestigious organisation in The Middle East, with facilities in in all major centres of Saudi Arabia.
Our client hospital, based in the Capital City of Riyadh, has a 2,000 bed capacity main hospital as well as the largest dedicated Children's Hospital in the Middle East.
State-of-the art facilities, including Cardiac and Liver Center and Emergency Care.
The Trauma Center continues to be the best Trauma Care Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 4th Emergency Care Center outside the United States of America, to provide (PHTLS) Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support program. Ambulatory Care Services and Primary Health Care Services provide Preventive Health Services including health education and behavioral modifications to adopt healthy lifestyles. Surgical and Critical Units include an outstanding Burn Unit, Surgical ICU, Endoscopy Unit, Operating Rooms, and Neuro-Surgical and Surgical Units. Dental, Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care, Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation.
Other adult and pediatric services provided include: Surgical and Medical wards, Oncology. Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards); Oncology, Neonatal ICU, Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Care Center, Home Health Care Program, VIP Wards, Royal Suite, College of Medicine and Nursing College.
• Unit Name : Vascular Interventional Radiology
• Patient Population:
• Pediatric 0-14 years
• Mixed gender
• Number of Beds: Number of procedural areas = 3 Interventional Suites, 2 procedural areas + holding area 3+1 beds
• Occupancy Rate: 100 %
Primary Patient Diagnosis:
• Hepatobiliary Diseases
• Vascular Diseases
• Internal Medicine
• Neurology, neurosurgery
• Generous Tax-Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated.
• Calculated for years of experience and for postgraduate education.
• One-year renewable contract. If you renew for the second year, you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
• Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public
• Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of the contract.
• Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
• Free fully furnished western accommodation.
• Free healthcare.
• Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
• Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
• High-speed internet.
• Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license - E
• Three (3) years current clinical experience in specific area
• Previous experience in a teaching role
• Specific Certification as required in area of assignment
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.