Job description / Role
• This position will be responsible to provide ongoing support to our new and existing customer base, serving as a key technical resource advising new customers (SMB, Enterprise, Government) on why to invest in cloud portfolio.
• Assisting with proposal writing/technical responses for Cloud/Managed IT Services opportunities.
• Serve as the technical point of contact on customer pre-sales engagements
• Design engineering of public cloud (experience with maintaining, configuring, and operating components of cloud environments required).
• Communicate effectively with the sales team along with other internal/external parties.
• Educate customers on the value organization proposition
• Develop the technical architecture and design of cloud and hybrid environments.
• Works with Professional Services Managers, Sales, Project Managers, and Customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure satisfaction.
• Any public cloud vendors solution architect certifications such as (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Huawei Cloud etc).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field
• 7+ years of experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or technical consulting in customer-facing roles
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Good understand in hybrid Cloud solutions such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other leading hyperconverged solutions and related infrastructure services.
• Demonstrated collaborative attitude, both internally and externally.
• Experienced in capturing and deciphering requirements from informal conversations and formal documents to map RFX/PQQ requirements to Services, Solutions, and Offerings.
• Work with executive level stakeholders/clients to understand issues in technology space and be able to provide Strategic Communications Cloud solutions to address these issues through a professional service engagement.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills, especially with senior level stakeholders.
• Strong hands-on experience in technical pre-sales technical understanding of Cloud technologies across multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) including: AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
• Demonstrated understanding of modern approaches to Cloud infrastructure, software development, and legacy systems modernization.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.