Coffee Technician - Hospitality
Job description / Role
Coffee Technician - Hospitality - KSA CP
Handle all/any assigned day to day or emergency maintenance requirements or general repairs for assigned territory. This position involves close liaison with Sales, Customers, Suppliers to contribute to completion of maintenance requests & emergency calls
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
Plan & carry out preventative maintenance schedules to ensure routine maintenance on all coffee brewing equipment. Maintain water systems & drains
- Plan daily & weekly work schedule as per maintenance requests/emergency calls as per instruction from the Technical Supervisor. ? - Handle daily & emergency assigned maintenance requirement with good interaction & scheduling with customers, sales team & suppliers
- Complete the assigned maintenance requirements & attend to emergencies as and when required
- Collect necessary market information on spares & product costs as and when required / requested
- Coordinate & supervise as instructed for maintenance jobs assigned to contractors
- Support emergency maintenance job of the customer as assigned & within reasonable time frame
Inspect, clean, adjust & repair equipment when necessary
- Carry out site visits and provide details/data/feedback of general maintenance requirements
- Control the assigned general maintenance cost while maintaining the quality & brand image for assigned jobs
- Conduct preventative maintenance while attending to general & emergency maintenance
- Install & repair equipment when required. Carry out minor carpentry, plumbing & electrical work
- Handle all maintenance jobs related to coffee brewing equipment maintenance, repairs; either completed by self or through contractors or hired manpower. Coordinate outside vendor repairs, plumbing & electrical work
- Coordinate with contractors & customers to get critical maintenance work completed within reasonable assigned time period
10th Standard, licensed electrician
Good general maintenance knowledge especially in electrical, plumbing, painting & carpentry
At least 5 years in a retail environment whether project management or facilities
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.