Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Oversee commercial management for the project against agreed targets for profit.
* Supervise and monitor all aspects of the contract including compliance, terms and conditions, service level agreements, managing receipts, documentation of change requests, delivery of deliverables, payment procedures and management reporting.
* Financial reporting and monitoring of overall project financial performance.
* Overseeing the working capital position on the project, and supporting project management teams when direct senior contact with clients is required to resolve working capital issues.
* Develop, review and update a change management system and procedures that capture complete, accurate and consistent baseline documents and ensure changes in design and construction and any other change are controlled in accordance with the contract documents and/or programme controls procedures.
* Monitor changes across the project against the contract and scope baseline; create and implement a change management plan, change log and governance processes
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management/Cost Engineering.
* MRICS membership would be highly advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience of? previous marine construction supervision projects.
* 15+ years of working experience, at least 5 years in KSA.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.