Job description / Role
Our client, a social media talent agency representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers requires a Commercial Director to join in Riyadh, KSA.
Overall responsibility includes leading the sales team of the agency in achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets for the division across Talent, website and events. In addition, the role of a Commercial Director will include managing and growing the sales team’s performance and skills while retaining and expanding the client list. While leading by example, as a commercial director, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new project revenue streams and opportunities as well as leading from the front in business development of the division. The ideal candidate will be proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for creative selling and has an extensive network of clients in the GCC/KSA region.
The key responsibilities are:
• Managing an existing team of sales managers and executives
• Training and motivating the team
• Introducing new businesses while retaining key clients
• To ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved
• Liaising closely with operations and production teams
• Being responsible for generating revenue from agencies and direct clients
• Using existing contacts to make an immediate impact
• Maximizing market share in the region
• Using current market information to analyze trends
• Developing and growing personal client base
• Setting sales strategy for the KSA market with an objective of over-achieving on $2 million revenue target in 2020
• Responding to RFPs and customize proposals to win new business in the region
SAR 24,000 to 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Suitable candidates will have 10-15 years of overall experience in media sales, social media influencer management experience would be an advantage.
• Experience in Riyadh would be preferred along with Arabic language skills.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.