Job description / Role
• Provide support and guidance on all commercial issues within the projects and ensure that commercial staff attains their maximum potential.
• Interact with client and address all inquiries related to commercial and contract maximize the profitability of projects.
• Payment of sub-contractors.
• Internal cost comparisons and cost projections
• Analysis of cost over-run and other implications.
• Negotiation of subcontracts.
• Preparation of sub-contractor pre-contract work packages.
• Negotiate final accounts with sub-contractors.
• Responsibility for all financial contractual issues arising during the course of his contract.
• Identify legitimate contractual claim situations and prepare suitable and sufficient documentation to clients.
• Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, or related field and 20 years demonstrable experience in a commercial on major building projects in GCC.
• Knowledge of a wide range of contract conditions.
• Knowledge of relevant IT packages and applications.
• Knowledge of partnering contracts.
• Knowledge of traditional and design and build contracts.
• Work experience on major Building projects.
• Good team player and communicator.
• Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.