Job description / Role
The Commercial Manager is expected to go out and make deals, concession agreements, get investors, and develop value propositions. The ideal candidate would be from a procurement/commercial background, bids, tenders, contract awards, etc.
• Develop standard contractual terms and conditions aligned with local procurement policies and law.
• Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for new/improved contracts.
• Analyse data and generate reports to identify potential for business growth.
• Monitor local and federal regulations.
• Undertake to tender on new projects and negotiate contract terms.
• Define strategies to procure operators for essential services and concessions.
• Researching, aggregating, and analyzing data, synthesizing large quantities of information, and extracting meaningful insights to provide recommendations to our clients.
• Support the Client in the development of Business Models for Capex investments, considering all relevant Financial metrics (ROI, NPV, IRR, Cash flow, P&L, etc.) including financial impact evaluation to ascertain benefits.
• Requires a minimum of 10 years of industry experience
• Associates degree in Business Administration or Business Management
• Certifications in Commercial Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management and Procurement advantageous
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to own, manage and speak to a P&L
• Has strong Saudi market experience.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.