Job description / Role
Required to join the management team of a large scale industrial hub in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be tasked with establishing relationships and negotiating agreements/deals with operators for essential services and concessions on this large site. Must ensure that all service partners comply with the terms of their contracts and all contracts are negotiated in favour of the client.
• Conducting complex analysis on excel and developing financial models
• Provide support for potential, actual transactions and assists clients in all operational integration aspects of the transaction, pre and post completion
• Support the Client in the development of Business Models for Capex investments, considering all relevant Financial metrics (ROI, NPV, IRR, Cash flow, P&L, etc.) including financial impact evaluation to ascertain benefits.
• Undertake strategic cost analysis to support the Client business decision process for future activities and investments.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Business Administration or Business Management or extensive relevant experience
• Extensive experience in Commercial Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management and Procurement
• A track record in attracting and procuring concessions /operators on to large scale developments in the Middle East
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration