Job description / Role
• Required to join an established contractor in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible for
• Providing commercial, contractual, financial and quantity surveying services.
• Administers on-going Contracts, Preparing contractual correspondences, notices and instructions
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
• Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Bachelor degree in Engineering / Commercial Management.
• 15+ years’ experience in Construction industry in which excess of 5 years managerial and technical experience. (GCC experience is required)
• Member of a Professional Body with Intermediate Level Qualifications as a minimum.
• Functional & Behavioral Competencies Required Negotiation and bringing deals to closure Ability to build strong client relationships
• Provide commercial, contractual, financial and quantity surveying services.
• Fluent in Arabic
• Preference will be given to those candidate in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Commercial Manager - Facilities Management - MRICS
Contract Management Manager
Global Technical Cost Services
Senior Contracts Manager
Ignite Search & Selection