Job description / Role
You will be responsible for organising and guiding the client through the commercial plan development process including the consolidation of a commercial road map and translating this road map into functional Go to Market plans. This position will also be responsible for owning the relationships with partners and project managing cross-functional solutions to deliver on commitments against key partnership deals.
Our client is a ground-breaking organisation in Saudi, and is doing some very interesting, first-of-its-kind things in the Entertainment sector.
* Organizing and guiding the client through the commercial plan development process.
* Leading the development of commercial strategies and locking in 3+ year partnership deals
* Developing and maintaining a master commercial calendar that translates into Go to Market plans
* Formulating offers and agreements by leading on the structuring of the win-win proposals and negotiations with partners
* Drafting agreements to maximize commercial value and complying with protective legal measures
* Making sure that timelines are properly coordinated and approved.
* Managing contracts by making sure the agreements are properly understood by all parties and delivery commitments are being fulfilled.
* Analysing, interpretation, and reporting financial information on a regular basis.
* Breaking down the financial values of all assets that be priced out an identified for partners
* Identifying and capitalizing on cost savings opportunities throughout the organization
* Analysing key markets for ticket reselling expansions across the wider GCC and key Saudi Tourism Authority markets
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
* At least eight years of relevant experience in senior commercial, procurement, partnership, or B2B stakeholder engagement role.
* B2B, B2G and B2C experience with Corporates and Government Organizations is a significant plus.
* Previous experience working with Online & Offline Travel & Tourism Companies, Hospitality partners, MICE and Various Business Trade Associations is a plus.
* Previous experience in the hospitality, entertainment, tourism or culture sector is preferred
* High-level written and verbal skills in English. Arabic is a significant plus.
* Understanding of using insights to shape plans and come up with commercial solutions
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.