Job description / Role
* Participates in the closing and opening of the kitchen and guarantees the respect of the norms and internal standards.
* Prepares all the lines in conformity with the brand’s “Products bible”.
* Contributes to stocking and receiving of goods.
* Contributes to the permanent maintenance of materials and installations and guarantees their degreasing, cleaning and storing.
* Prepares and presents high quality food items and maintains the image, concept and products of the brand by adopting the quality standards.
* Participates in achieving the targets within the brand by ensuring prompt customer service.
* Ensures routine check list is completed on time and as per the standards of the brand.
* Maintains high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and products’ security.
* High school degree is a plus.
* 0-1 year of experience in F&B operations.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent in English.
* Working with people
* Adhering to principles and values
* Presenting and communicating information
* Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
* Following instructions and procedures
* Adapting and responding to change
* Coping with pressure and setbacks
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.