Communication Projects Specialist
Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Project and Campaign Specialist to join the Content Planning & Scheduling Unit in the Corporate Communication Department.
The Content Planning & Scheduling Unit is responsible for managing and coordinating communications projects. This includes large integrated campaigns that require multiple internal and external resources and smaller ad-hoc projects that may be only channel specific.
As a Project and Campaign Specialist, you will oversee the end-to-end delivery of strategic communication projects, managing all aspects of the project timeline, reporting, and delivery. This will entail developing detailed, robust and integrated project plans as well as ensuring that all milestones, dependencies, and project critical paths are communicated proactively and in a timely manner.
Candidate will be required to perform the following:
• Create effective multi-channel integrated marketing communications campaigns that deliver against the business plan and the communications strategy
• Establish campaign objectives, clear plans, resourcing requirements and effective measurement of core campaigns
• Work closely across various organizational functions to align objectives, plans and activation
• Set procedures and processes to effectively execute projects
• Utilize project management related platform such as MS Projects or other equivalent software
• Define project timelines and schedule project milestones meetings
• Lead resource planning and allocation - Coordinate and manage suitable resourcing for the effective completion of the project (both internal Aramco teams and agency partners)
• Manage project budgets and ensure delivery is within given budget thresholds; support the business case for additional funds if required
• Prepare regular status reports to be shared with management
• Develop key internal relationships that ensure smooth project operations and transparency of project goals and outputs
• Set up, track, and report against project performance metrics
• Post project evaluations and recommendations for future ways of working
• A successful candidate will hold a bachelor's degree in Project Management, Operations Management, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications from a recognized and approved program.
• Candidate should have a minimum of five years' experience in a similar role is required
• Candidate must be an efficient and effective project manager, who consistently demonstrates proactive and reactive project management abilities. You should be highly organized, dependable, and able to build relationships and collaborate internally and externally with agencies and affiliates for content creation.
• Candidate must be a strategic thinker with comprehensive skills in developing and managing detailed scopes of work, resource and milestone planning
• Candidate should understand global integrated marketing communications campaigns
• Candidate should have experience in building and mobilizing an integrated team
• Candidate should have a proven ability to complete major and complex projects on budget and on time
• Candidate should possess excellent business and financial acumen
• Candidate should have the ability to build strong internal relationships; possess the soft skills to interact and collaborate with a wide range of colleagues
• Candidate should possess excellent communications skills, including presentation skills (in English)
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.