Job description / Role
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees. They are currently looking for a Communications Lead /Manager to be based in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Head of Marcomms, the head of comms and the client marcomms department across the execution of its communication strategy (proactive and reactive comms) across all of client’s business units.
• Media relations including story and message development, creating and driving outreach plans, speaking to journalists regularly to secure coverage/briefings, briefing spokespeople, and ongoing development of own media contacts for client
• Playing a key role in the research, planning and development of news stories and campaigns and driving these forward
• Overseeing quality and operational performance of tactics executed, producing content; writing/editing press releases, thought leadership articles, PR plans and reports.
• Providing support on announcements and in-market planning – research, slide and content development.
• Supporting with onsite events – in the company or outside as and when required.
• Basic understanding of reporting / admin and financial planning to manage agencies’ workstreams and finances
Qualification & Requirements:
• Desire to work as part of a large team in a busy, fast paced and highly motivated working environment
• A deliver-driven manager and creative problem solver that looks at collaboration, takes on board feedback and can prioritize key action items
• Ability to service multiple stakeholders and manage workload whilst managing/coaching junior team members
• Team player that can manage both up and down and take overall responsibility of day to day execution
• Experience of integrating and collaborating with different practices/teams on cross-business work
• Excellent verbal and written skills (including MS office, agora and similar platform capabilities); with the ability to articulate with confidence, and an understanding of how to incorporate earned, owned paid and social media in holistic communications plans
• Interest in current affairs, news, international business, and consumes media in all forms
• Proven track record with comms projects / roles that require government stakeholder engagement and B2B specialization; additional background in energy / sustainability / destination / and industry is an added bonus
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering