Job description / Role
* Develop and execute the Communications Strategy
* Manage the Communications team
Our client is one of the Vision 2030 programs that plays a pivotal role in the Saudi Arabian economy.
* Design and deliver the communications strategy
* Develop and oversee a strategic program of activities and events for the organisation as a brand
* Manage the Marcoms budget and ensure program milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget
* Ensure the organisation's values of Leadership with Humanity; Responsiveness with Passion; Ownership; openness to improve and Delivery with Excellence are reflected in all the messaging that comes from the organisation's Communications department
* Internal and External Stakeholder management
* Recruitment and training of the communications team including Graphic designers and content writers
* Handling relationships with media outlets nationwide
* Attractive Salary Package
* 5 years' experience in handling internal and external communications (preferably at a national level)
* Solid qualitative and quantitative research experiences
* Proven leadership skills
* Have an excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase brand equity whilst remaining cost-effective
* Have a good understanding of digital & social media and the impact technology has on communications
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.