Job description / Role
LET'S HELP PEOPLE WORK, EVERYWHERE.
- Regus provides places to work for everyone, worldwide.
- We have built an unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting spaces for companies to use in every city in the world. It's an infrastructure to support every business opportunity.
- Our network of workspaces enables businesses to operate anywhere, without the need for set-up costs or capital investment. It provides our customers with immediate cost benefits and the opportunity to fully outsource their office portfolio.
- It's a network designed to enhance productivity and connect 2.5 million like-minded professionals: an instant global community, and a place to belong.
Help people work, everywhere
- Over the past three decades, we've led a workspace revolution and created a global community for more than 2.5 million people in over 110 countries.
- Now we need effective Community Associates to help us nurture and support our customers at a centre level.
Make an impact
- As a Community Associate, you'll be contributing to the growth and success of your customers, helping them to use flexible working to enhance their productivity.
- You'll be a daily point of contact in one of our business centres and an integral part of delivering the best customer experience.
An exciting challenge
- Whether they're staying for an hour or many years, our customers all come with different needs. A Regus business centre moves fast and, if you're driven, enthusiastic and proactive, there's always a new challenge to focus your energy on.
- You'll use our proven ways of working, but add your own talents to make the difficult look easy and find new ways to delight customers.
Your opportunity to grow
- As we continue to grow, you'll be supported to grow your own skills and expertise.
- Our structured training and development programme is designed to nurture your ambition, with opportunities to take increased responsibility over centre operations and revenue.
As Community Associate, you'll build effective relationships with new and existing customers, working as part of a team to give our community everything they need.
Creating exceptional experiences:
- Giving your existing customers the best possible experience in every interaction.
- Bringing new customers to the revolution by sharing the benefits of flexible working.
Caring for your centre:
- Making sure your centre is always the professional, inspiring work environment your community expects.
- The traits of a Community Associate
- You'll bring a positive, inspiring attitude to everything you do for your customers.
- You'll combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to fast-changing situations.
Approachable and influential:
- You'll build strong relationships with every customer, so you can better deliver on their needs.
- You'll have an eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into the wider revolution.
- You'll take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver incredible results.
- Candidate that is 18 years old and above, can speak fluently in English, a College Graduate of any degree, eligible to work in Saudi Arabia, has a pleasing personality, should have at least 2 to 4 years of experience as a Concierge, Front Desk Executive and/or Receptionist in a Company.
- Must be someone who is used to being the Front liner of the Organization.
About the Company
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Our network includes almost 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, Regus is based in Luxembourg and listed on the London Stock Exchange.