Job description / Role
Amazon Payment Services (previously Payfort International FZ LLC), an Amazon subsidiary established in 2013, is a regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC and Levant countries, operating in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar. We design and develop our services to make it as easy as possible for customers to make online payments and for merchants to do business better with our simple, secure and innovative services. We want to make payments easy for our merchants and their customers.
The complaints management team is a new function to be launched in 2021 that focuses on addressing merchant complaints and working diligently to resolve them. This function will be the vocal proponent for quality, and will be responsible for conducting audits to review support responses and processes for quality and efficiency, identifying quality gaps, and implementing action plans to resolve the identified gaps.
We are seeking a dynamic, customer-obsessed complaints analyst, who is passionate about solving problems, transforming the merchant experience, and raising the bar on quality. In this role, the candidate will manage complaints from the moment they are raised until resolution and will partner with various teams and stakeholders across Amazon Payment Services to successfully resolve them. The candidate will also manage audit programs to ensure quality of merchant support provided.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Addressing merchant complaints and concerns raised via multiple channels, including emails, phone, social media, etc.
· Working diligently to offer or restore a positive experience with merchants raising the claims.
· Investigating complaints and promptly escalating concerns to corresponding team to drive resolution.
· Identifying sensitive issues and collaborating with the appropriate stakeholders to create a response.
· Working with legal, compliance and risk to maintain our compliance in complaints policies.
· Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns and trends in customer complaints; assisting leadership with surfacing these findings to the appropriate business teams.
· Meeting communicated goals for total complaints resolved, calls attended to, average first response time, average resolution time, and merchant satisfaction score.
· Reporting on complaints to internal stakeholders and regulatory bodies and being the primary point of contact for complaints follow up.
· Creating audit plans to review support responses and processes for quality and efficiency, and identifying action plans to resolve audit gaps.
· Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact with an external parties comfortably, exhibiting understanding of Amazon Payment services’ services, processes, and technology.
· Serving as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
· Bachelor degree.
· 2+ years of experience in fast paced complaints handling environment.
· Passion for resolving merchant problems.
· Fluent in English and Arabic written and verbal communication.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to translate concepts into clear step, engage in challenging conversations, and communicate to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
· Self-motivated with proven capability to work independently and continually calibrate priorities with minimal supervision.
· Capability to apply that knowledge quickly with potentially limited information.
· Proficiency in Microsoft outlook and MS office
· Previous experience working in payment-related and/or e-commerce related support.
· Knowledge in payments and/or e-commerce technologies.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.