Job description / Role
A newly opened residential complex in Dammam requires a highly experienced Compound Manager. This multi-faceted role is to ensure maximum capacity, high tenancy renewals and property management and maintenance.
Duties will include:
• Developing compound initiatives and tenant attraction and retention strategies
• Establishing an efficient rent collection process and subsequent late fee structure
• Setting up tenant screening/credit checking/inspection processes.
• Liaising with residents to understand and resolve tenant issues.
• Ensuring properties are maintained and safety procedures set in place.
• Regular reporting as required by the board.
Experienced Compound Managers can be considered, with experience of the above plus a great track record in high tenancy occupancy. You must also have a background in policy and procedure development and strong knowledge of laws and regulations.
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|