Job description / Role
Manage and oversee with the respective sectors to design visitor journeys, experiences, and products through providing design thinking and approaches, integrating experiences across RCU sectors, and be the link between the business, experience planning, and experience delivery.
One of the mega giga projects under the Vision 2030 Saudi Arabia.
* Contribute to the department goals and objectives that support the strategic plan.
* Manage the design and development team to produce a range of visitor journey concept design schemes for new products as well as updating existing product designs for a number of automotive customers.
* Create innovative ideas and designs for visitor journey and putting them into a context that the rest of the team and the client/customer can understand.
* Collaborate closely with teams and business stakeholders.
* Oversee and managing the whole drawing design process of visitor journey.
* Develop and implement successful visitor journey design strategies, outlining how the design team will create deliverables and implement them for the project.
* Ensure the visitor journey design process adheres to current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate.
* Collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders, including content developers, IT, senior management, internal business partners, and vendors.
* Manage the development and review the quality and accuracy project designs.
* Ensure that the design work is of sufficient quality and that all directives are being followed.
* Be a part of the Vision 2030 project
* Attractive package and benefits
* Bachelor's Degree in Design or Business Administration or any related filed (Masters Degree preferred)
* Minimum 12 years of experience
* Deep technical knowledge of the complete design process
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.