Job description / Role
Our client manufacture and install high quality steel products for the oil/gas/power industry. They require a Project Construction Manager to supervise the onsite installation construction of steel storage tanks silos, pressure vessels, and structural steelworks.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Expertise in project execution and site works.
• Use of Primavera software and project scheduling applications.
• Expertise in site construction of steel storage tanks as per API 650, silos, pressure vessels, and structural steelworks. Certified in API 653 will be an add-on advantage.
• Should have spent the majority of career working for contractors rather than consultancies
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration